In designing and executing large exhibiton systems technological and economical conditions dictate the use of reinforced concrete combined with transparent panles mad from acrylic glass (PMMA) or multi-layered glass.
This technology is almost unknown in Poland, we’re the only company that offers this method and its advantages:
– speed of execution – the execution of the shell of the tank is done during the construction of foundations and pouring of the floors, it is executed during the “closed shell” stage of construction. The next step consists of placing of the piping and transparent panels.
– safety – unsealing of such tank is virtually impossible, the most sensitive element, that is the transparent panels, are mounted inside of the tank, thanks to which they self-seal (the panels are pushed against the reinforced concrete structure, they are not subjected to tearing forces),
– in this technology construction of base, a heavy steel frame, is not necessary
– when designing tanks in this technology it’s possible to fit into the available space perfectly and use it to the maximum, even when the conditions are unfavorable – we’ve adapted rooms with weak foundations, low ceilings, problematic proportions, etc.,
– the mounting of decorations is very easy, they are often made from a material derivative of concrete (artificial rocks and coral reefs are made from it),
– This material is safe for installation trusses, frames, ladders, lighting, platforms and the equipping of filtration systems,
– this technology has been tested and is compatible with EU norms, most European aquariums executed their large scale tanks in this technology,
– we possess Polish production facilities and our staff can realize every project in its entireity,
– this is the only technology that can be used for tanks with tunnels.
Below are visualisations for a set of tanks from a 2007 project for one of our Polish clients.